PRE-SALE PREPARATION SERVICE
Pre-Sale Preparation Service
If you are considering placing your property on the market our Pre-Sale Preparation Service ensures that you are in possession of all the relevant knowledge and documentation in place – allowing for a swift, hassle-free transaction:
- An appointment with one of our conveyancing experts
- Review of the title of your property
- Identifying any potential issues with regards to the title and advising on possible solutions
- Review of any works undertaken at your property
- Confirmation of documentation and certificates required
- Completion of the required forms for your sale
- £150+vat (deductible against sale fee if instructed)
For more information on this service please call 01748 850400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CQS ACCREDITED FIRM
The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) is a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. As an accredited firm it demonstrates that we follow best practices procedures to meet the highest
standards of technical expertise and client service in providing conveyancing advice to clients.